Thursday, September 8, 2022

NRG Park

It’s been a heck of a week. My work team has been in all-day prep sessions all week for an interview tomorrow with Metro to renew our contract. At times, boring. At times, entertaining. But exhausting and stressful all week. This is our livelihoods we’re working on!

We were released early today so we could relax a bit before the big day. When I realized how close I was to NRG Park, I knew I had to get this multi. I’ve had my eye on it for a while, but my schedule never allowed me to get to Stage One during business hours. Not today though!!

I had to ask a security guard for directions to parking for the store because the usual entrance is locked up tight. I think, perhaps, it’s because it’s football season. Maybe? I don’t really know. Anywho, once at GZ, I found the needed letters and solved the puzzle. A short drive later and I was at the real GZ. Quick and easy once here.

I feel much more at ease having enjoyed the bestest hobby in the world, even if only briefly. Now, time for a haircut and a good night’s rest.

Thank you, HoustonControl. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065
#2808

GC2MZ8E

No comments:

Post a Comment