Saturday, September 3, 2022

πŸŽƒAll Hallows' Eve #10πŸŽƒ

I’m slowly working on my D/T grid. This cache has a combination I needed.

Given the last log and the amount of time since the last find, I was skeptical of it being here. However, once at GZ, I spotted it right away. But how the heck does one reach it? Even at 6’5” it was beyond my reach. I’m not a skilled (or graceful) climber, so I returned to the myrthmobile to get my reacher-grabber. It was stuck in its folded position πŸ˜•, so out came my trusty companion, trackable A2ZB79. A few minutes later, I had what I needed.

Back at GZ, I could touch the cache with the grabber but not get a grip on it 😠. Even at 6’5” with a mechanical hand, it was just out of reach. I tried knocking it down. No luck. It’s wedged in there really well 😀. I grabbed a nearby natural TOTT. On poking the cache, the stick broke 😫. Tried again, and finally! Success!! 😁

Then, I couldn’t open it because of rust πŸ€¦πŸ™‡‍♂️. Out came trusty ol’ A2ZB79 again. Another few minutes and, eureka 😁!! A satisfied sigh and a signed log! I had a much easier time getting it back in its hidey spot 😎.

What an adventure for an urban cache! Including the myrthmobile, I used four ‼ TOTTs. That may be a record for me. I’ll add a πŸ’š as soon as I earn another one. Now, for some AC and a doughnut… πŸ₯΅πŸ©

Thank you, πŸ’΅πŸ‘ΈπŸ½. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065
#2804

GC8FD6X

No comments:

Post a Comment