Saturday, September 24, 2022

Acropolis Museum Reloaded

I am traveling from Houston, Texas, USA, with a group from my church on a short-term mission trip. Our local contact encouraged us to wear t-shirts that would catch someone’s attention and possibly generate a conversation. He suggested sports teams and popular brand logos as examples. I brought those but also had a friend make me a custom shirt related to geocaching.

That shirt did its job today! While I was touring the museum, a guard stopped me and asked if the letters represented a fraternity. I told him no, they were the first few letters of my favorite hobby. “Geometry?” “No, geocaching.” We talked about it for a few minutes. He seemed intrigued! See picture.

I stepped out to grab the closest cache before my team regrouped and moved on. Lots of muggles at GZ even though it’s somewhat secluded.

Thank you, George & Christina. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065
#2815

GC64B5R

No comments:

Post a Comment