Thursday, September 22, 2022

Geocaching-Από το 2000 συνεχώς!/Since 2000 and on!

I am traveling from Houston, Texas, USA, with a group from my church. We are on a short-term mission trip to help build community in Pangrati. I woke up early this morning to get this cache that I put on my list before "hopping the pond."

Because of the distance from where we’re staying to GZ, I had planned to ride the Metro for as much of the journey as I could. My original idea was to come yesterday morning, but all the drivers were on strike! Oh well. Today it is.

Once at GZ, the find was quick and easy. I dropped a bunch of TBs given by friends. I also traded for a little toy alligator.

Thank you, wind&water. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065
#2814

GC9VMCA

No comments:

Post a Comment