Saturday, November 28, 2020

Tombstone

My geo-aware but non-caching parents are the best! After visiting extended family in Arkansas for Thanksgiving, we were on our way back to their home in Round Rock. They permitted/tolerated a significant detour to the west so I could find the oldest cache in Texas. Afterward, I told them I didn’t need anything else for Christmas! We’ll see if they were paying attention.

My walk through the park was pleasant, despite the cool weather. I thought about hopping the fence to get to the final from Stage Two; however, I’m not as spry as I used to be and it had been raining a bit. A clumsy oaf and a slick fence are easily combined into a serious injury, so I walked around. Be aware of some scary-ish swag 👀 when you open the container... One of them jumped out and landed at my feet!

So cool to grab this one, as well as Arkansas’ oldest and Centex Prime earlier in the week.

Thank you, HackAttack. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065

GC62

No comments:

Post a Comment