Monday, November 23, 2020

Gorilla Stash

I don’t know how many opportunities to grab this one I’ve missed over my caching career. My grandparents and several aunts and uncles live(d) in Mountain Home. I’ve been coming here for holidays and other special occasions for more than 40 years; however, it was only recently, when I started looking into the oldest cache in each state, that I realized Arkansas’ oldest was mere blocks from my late grandpa’s old rental business (now run by an uncle). Say whaaat?! Needless to say, I’ve been eager for a return trip. Other plans and Coronavirus got in the way but it’s now holiday time! Yeah baby!! When my parents invited me to come along for Thanksgiving, I jumped at the chance. Cousins, turkey, eh, okay. 😉 But an oldie cache? Sign. Me. Up!

Great cache. Great hint. Great anticipation. I dropped off six TBs that I grabbed in Texas in the last few weeks. +1 well deserved fav point.

Thank you, ednormandy. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065

GC1B

No comments:

Post a Comment