Saturday, November 14, 2020

Ohnocarwashingtexasodakio - Multi-state multi

This was a long adventure. I think DeltaLion first reached out to me in July or August. I already knew go.warcat (we first met at GCHQ in 2015), so I recruited her for the Washington stage.

The hunt at the Texas location was a challenge. I didn’t know what I was looking for but I was determined not to give up. I wandered in widening circles for about half an hour, looking high, low, in, out, above, and underneath. I PAF’d a previous finder but he wasn’t helpful because he remembered the experience but not the exact spot. Eventually I found the coords at a spot I’d already touched 3-4 times. I also found a young stag’s shed antlers; these now sit proudly on my geo-trophy shelf.

The Masked Potatoes are:
Team Captain, DeltaLion in OH
gesharp in NC
go.warcat in WA
myrthman in TX
Prairie Hound in SD

Thank you, KBLAST. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065

GC2RM0P

No comments:

Post a Comment