Saturday, November 7, 2020

Lil2Busy's 366 Dates Hidden Challenge

2nd time’s a charm!

I came by after spending the day with my sons for the first time since the Coronavirus pandemic started. It’s been a tough season, so today was a sweet, sweet reunion. We played soccer and tennis and volleyball (none of them very long). We ate Lunchables. But by far, our favorite activity was a series of Mentos and Diet Coke experiments that quickly devolved into a Diet Coke fight; what a sticky, happy mess we were! I’m sure their mom was oh so thrilled when I brought them back to her house. 😏😏 Ah, memories!

Turns out darkness and a Mag-Lite were what I needed to find the cache. Qualifications below and attached.

Thank you, lil2busy. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065

myrthman has used Project-GC to see if they qualified for this challenge and they did.

366 dates of 366 completed.

GC6ZTE8

No comments:

Post a Comment