Saturday, September 9, 2023

Walker County Safety Rest Area ~ I-45 Northbound

Came up after the Sam Houston Statue WWFM event. Took a while with all the tree cover. I almost gave up but I saw the telltale blue from the gallery images right after I said to myself, “I’m gonna check one more spot.”

It’s phenomenally refreshing to get out in the woods for even a little bit. I’ve done so much urban, PNG caching lately to maintain my streak that I’d forgotten how good it feels to climb over fallen trees and breathe in the scent of pine needles. I needed that! For the reminder, here’s a well-deserved 💚.

A fresh Rite-in-the-Rain log in a new baggie was added earlier today by a pair of cachers who were also at the aforementioned event. All is well here.

Thank you, Nov64. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

Wandering but not lost,
myrthman (NtN065)
#3194

GC18V0Y

No comments:

Post a Comment