Friday, September 1, 2023

Oxymoron

I brought my lovely wife, HeyThereDlilah, along for my third attempt. She is tenacious and persistent, so I thought she’d be a big help at this one. I also brought an oven mitt and a folding grabber tool to help with thorny guardians. Turns out, all I needed was my wife.

Before I even had the grabber fully unfolded, she announced, “FOUND IT!” I let slip a choice word as I turned around and saw the container in her hand. WHAT?! From now on, I’m bringing her with me for any cache with a D greater than 1. She’s awesome!

In other news, she also immediately found in the fridge the ketchup I’d overlooked for twenty minutes.

Thank you, TexasEtxes. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

Wandering but not lost,
myrthman (NtN065)
#3181

GC9FAQG

No comments:

Post a Comment