Friday, February 11, 2022

Word on the Street

The cache is not at the posted coordinates.

When I was a kid, one of my favorite segments on Sesame Street was a vocabulary lesson called "What's the Word on the Street?" The segment began with a shot of Murray Monster saying, "Hi, I'm Murray from Sesame Street, and I'm looking for...the Word on the Street!" He then spoke with folks about what the day's word meant and usually instructed the audience to "keep listening for the word today on Sesame Street!" The word was later featured in the "street scenes" and highlighted again as the Word of the Day.

Murray recently found me on social media and shared the below, but I can't make heads or tails of it. Is it French, maybe? I don't know. Can you help?

BBCRV GHCBGJLWAP DCEEWHUCCS QZR SVRFH SZSF ATLS JPQH ATLSGJDWIP RKRYRMFTV RRNGANW DCHC QSIPL BVYC

GC9NBQT

No comments:

Post a Comment