Thursday, February 17, 2022

.jpeg's Driving Tour

I’ve been chipping away at this tour for almost as long as I’ve lived in Houston. I don’t know why but I never made a specific, concerted effort to get it all done. Glad to have finally found it.

I went to Bellaire today after work, targeting a cluster of caches to make some much needed progress on my climb up Mt. Everest. One cache I found was part of this puzzle. When I added that location’s tidbit to my notes, I saw that I had only one more number to collect. May as well knock it out now!

I actually didn’t have to go to the last location on my list. You see: I work for a place that provides me with insider information about bus routes. And that cache had been archived. I stopped for a burger and to check my numbers. After banging Homer’s head a few times, I finally made him dance. It seems one of the locations had changed since this cache was published, but it was an easy fix. Perhaps Sherlock Holmes would’ve congratulated me for my deduction. “Elementary, my dear myrthman!” Indeed.

Lots of fun had along the way and a satisfying, albeit cold, hunt for the final. A fave.

Thank you, .jpeg. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065
#2625

GC3DTQ7

No comments:

Post a Comment