Saturday, February 26, 2022

Pirates Cache

At 10:40 PM, HeyThereDlilah interrupted our conversation by grabbing my arm and exclaiming, “Your geocache!” It’s been an exciting day and I’d nearly forgotten to get at least one cache to maintain my streak. Shame on me! But this is just one more reason I love her. We were out the door in minutes.

We targeted the closest cache and found it pretty much right away. I was relieved because I’m not unfamiliar with this CO’s penchant for evil hides. We retreated to the warmth of the myrthmobile to check out the really cool container and sign the log.

With the time of day and the theme of this cache, I do believe this hunt qualifies as a late night (pirate’s) booty call! 😂🤣 Haha!! Good times.

Thank you, bartman914. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065
#2647

GC6HMYB

No comments:

Post a Comment