Friday, May 20, 2022

Troll

HeyThereDlilah and I got engaged in April, so we’re traveling from Houston to Georgetown for the weekend to introduce my parents to her parents. We stopped in Brenham for a picnic dinner. Grabbed this cache after we ate.

HTD has let her premium membership expire (πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ€ͺ), so she wasn’t able to see any cache details on her phone. At her suggestion, we took a good look at the map and compass on my phone before heading off in what she called a “blind run race.” She’s so competitive! She actually almost touched it by accident, but I spotted it from the other side and made the grab first. I win! I guess I’m competitive too 😁. Should be a fun marriage.

Lots of fun for a much needed break from the road. +1 πŸ’š for the story and the great hide!

Thank you, SockMonkey69. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065
#2731

GC79K9W

No comments:

Post a Comment