Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Houston's Museums Series: Czech Center Museum

Wanting something geocaching related to do at work on a slow afternoon, I checked my 360° From Home chart on Project-GC. Seeing a cache to fill a hole less than a mile away, I decided to extend my geofun and seek it after I left the office.

I read some old logs and checked photos before heading out so I’d have an idea what I was looking for. Two recent DNFs were slightly concerning, “but maybe I’ll have better luck.”

“Luck” is the right word. I poked around in the previously mentioned rubbish for a few minutes and then decided to PAF a previous finder. Right after I dialed her number, I very luckily reached down and picked it up!! I hung up without talking to her, sent a quick text to let her know it wasn’t an emergency, and then set about signing the logsheet.

Clever hide! I look forward to coming by sometime when the museum is open. I guess you could say that I’ll Czech it out! 😉

Thank you, scitodd81. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065
#2727

GC9QGN0

No comments:

Post a Comment