Monday, September 6, 2021

Jinglz the Zombie Elf Travel Tag

Listing
TB7MG22

Owner
HeyThereDlilah

Description
Jinglz was happily serving Santa when he was suddenly attacked by a zombie reindeer horde! Battered and bruised, he drug himself into Santa's sleigh and fell asleep. He awoke with a start to find Santa flying high over Houston. Jinglz was so surprised that he lost his balance and fell out of the sleigh. Now, not only is he a zombie, but he's incredibly hot due to Houston's horrifying summer weather. Will you help him get to a cooler climate? Perhaps Alaska? He's DYING for a slice of nicely chilled brain pie!

Mission
I want to travel to Alaska where it's cold like my soul!

My Logs
9/3/2021
Grabbed It
I saw Jinglz fall! He’s in dire need of first ai—ARRGH! HE BIT ME!! WHAT NOW?!!

9/4/2021
Visited @ An Old Country Store Cache
WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH MY FINGER?! OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!! I’ve seen this in movies 😩 I don’t wanna to be a limping, brains-craving member of the undead!! Maybe if I cut off my finger before the virus spreads any further..? Here, Jinglz. You can have this back...

9/6/2021
Visited @ The Sewol Twist
Just visiting.

9/6/2021
Visited @ Studs "Я" Plumb
Hello. Just visiting!

9/6/2021
Visited @ Race Ya to the Kids Toy Cache

9/6/2021
Dropped It @ Muddbones
I’ve had ENOUGH! I gave Jinglz the finger, stomped on his foot, and dropped him in a hot box. Maybe he’ll learn some manners in this Texas heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment