Monday, September 16, 2024

Litterbug

I sat at the table to wait for a couple basketballers to leave. I studied the thing. Something suspicious caught my attention. Is that it? I think so!

It didn’t take as long as I expected for the ballers to tire out. They and a practicing tennis player opposite the thing actually left all at the same time. They weren’t together as far as I could tell. What just happened? Is there a schedule?

I approached the thing. I grabbed part of the thing. I put one foot on the thing. Vertigo set in immediately. Nope.

I retreated to the myrthmobile for a TOTT and was then successful in making the grab. Now, can I get it back in place without it taking a plunge..? Yep!

Such fun! +💚

Thank you, Jojohnite. God bless! Ephesians 2:8-9

Wandering but not lost,
myrthman (NtN065)
#3511

GCAT3YB

No comments:

Post a Comment