Friday, October 27, 2023

Dryden/TMC rail platform

I tried for the 30-second dash and grab method but didn’t come even close. I had positioned myself on the train near the middle and next to the door. I got off right where I expected to but couldn’t find the cache at first. The camo is surprisingly good at this time of day! I laid eyes on it right as the doors on the train sounded their “closing soon” warning. Oh well. Not in a hurry.

I honestly don’t think a legit 30-second grab is possible, especially given the container’s size, the number of muggles likely present, and the dexterity it takes to sign and replace everything. I’m willing to be wrong though, so I’m going to put this on my watchlist. I look forward to reading about people’s attempts. And maybe someone’s success someday.

Thank you, Graharg. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

Wandering but not lost,
myrthman (NtN065)
#3244

GCAFHC0

No comments:

Post a Comment