Thursday, July 6, 2023

Atlantic or Pacific

Howdy from Houston, y’all! Vacationing in Montana with my family. Today, we’re heading to Yellowstone.

When we left this morning, I had no idea we’d be going thru Idaho. We stopped for the requisite border sign group photo. I checked for nearby caches and was pleasantly surprised to find one less than 200 feet away. HeyThereDlilah, MrGeoSpyder, and I made the quick walk and find while the younger two myrthlings stayed in the car. We dodged a bunch of groundhog (?) holes; I found one of them the hard way. Down I went! 300 lbs. of 6’4” human does not fall gracefully! Fortunately, all I hurt was my pride.

A new state and souvenir for all of us! +💚

Thank you, fish fry. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

Wandering but not lost,
myrthman (NtN065)
#3087

GC2F7K6

No comments:

Post a Comment