Saturday, August 27, 2022

BERTY IS IN A QUANDARY

This one was deeper than I could reach without a TOTT. On the ground nearby was a long, wooden marker stake; I tried it and NOPE! It wouldn’t go past the pointy part. What to do?

I retrieved my long, golfer-style umbrella from the myrthmobile. That wouldn’t go deep enough either, but I did manage to push it farther. I changed sides, unscrewed the handle from the umbrella, and, like striking the cue ball in billiards, I launched it back out on the first side. I couldn’t find it right away in the tall grass, but I knew it couldn’t have gone too far. After a moment of digging, I found it tucked in near the roots kinda like a dart. Who knew I’d be playing bar games this early in the morning? Fun times! Signed and replaced.

Thank you, PARKERPLUS. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065
#2797

GC8GHEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment