Friday, March 4, 2022

Liberty Meet & Greet #1

After entering two wrong party rooms and almost sitting down with a group of blank-faced strangers, I finally saw a geocaching t-shirt. I followed it to the right party room and saw a very large group that included some faces I recognized. The right place!

I met the owner of the t-shirt (Zippertiff) and settled in for good food, good fun, and good friends (whether I recognized their faces or not). That’s one of my favorite things about this hobby of ours: you always have something wonderful in common with the people you meet.

What a great turnout and a great first event! I look forward to many more. Now, I’m headed home to study up on the ABCs of fruits and veggies so I can totally own that game next time 😎

Thanks for hosting, BuffaloGalTX. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065
#2653

GC9NJBK

No comments:

Post a Comment