Sunday, January 2, 2022

Dimmitt Hide

I’m in town visiting my parents for New Year’s. IT IS COOOOLD OUT! So we’re warming up with 600° pizza down the street. There was a 30-35 minute wait before we were seated: a perfect time to search for my daily cache. Mom went back to the car to read a book; Dad joined me in the hunt.

And boy, what a hunt! I had my mind set on a particular hide style so i groped and prodded likely places, even laying on the sidewalk a few times (the concrete was also COOOOLD!). I finally gave up on my strategy and looked at the hint (which I didn’t need), at old logs, and at photos.

My resolve bolstered by someone logging a find on Friday, I broadened my search (physically and mentally). Found it almost immediately… so obvious without the preconceptions!

Thank you, Centex Trekker, and happy New Year! God bless!! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065

GCGCH4

No comments:

Post a Comment