Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Frewey's Almost Como

For the second time, I’m attending a men’s retreat hosted by Houston-based Faithful Fathering. I had such fun and such stories solo caching last year that I was appointed to “captain” geocaching as an optional activity this year. Today, I set out with six other guys, aged 5 to 67, to show them the bestest hobby in the world.

I spent quite a bit of time here last year and left with a DNF. Today, the 12-year-old of the group navigated to GZ and picked it up right away. I am ashamed 🙁😩. I sincerely don’t know how I missed it! I’ll blame the altitude. Yeah, that’s it. Anyway, I owe him a meal since I promised such to whoever found it. To be honest, it’ll be money well spent.

We tried some wild raspberries that were growing through the rocks. They were perfect: not too tart and not too sweet.

Here’s a fave point for the fun and the great story.

Thank you, frewey. God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

GC164XQ

No comments:

Post a Comment