Thursday, June 4, 2020

Of Butterflies 🦋 and Woodpeckers 🐦

Woohoo!!! {FTF} at 18:25.

I fluttered by after work. It was raining, so I ran out, snapped several pictures, and ran back to the myrthmobile to work out the puzzle in relatively dry comfort. Some of the pictures and text were too blurry to see, so I only made a little progress. My findings weren’t making much sense but fortunately, it stopped raining. I went back to the info-hut and took a woodpecker’s eye view of things. Inspiration struck and soon I had numbers that made sense. A short hike later and I found a blank log sheet!

I had no idea butterflies had such wonderful names! I always just called them “butterflies.” On occasion, I’d elaborate with something like “the yellow one.” I’d love to come back when the weather is better to explore the woods and see how many of these critters I can spot.

Great cache, Ca$hQueen! +1 fp. Thank you and God bless! 2 Corinthians 5:21

~ myrthman, AKA NtN065

GC8T4RG

No comments:

Post a Comment